Saturday, March 29, 2008

"Head wound; dark blood or light blood?"

This is what I text to my father (the former EMT) and my friend Kevin (the former ER psych worker)... really I revel in this. I love coming in to work and discussing blood and guts and "exactly what does your eye look like when it is being gouged out?". This week I've had the fun of destroying a perfectly good wedding dress. When I bought it, the woman at the counter looked at the dress and up at me with a wistful longing and asked me, "are you getting married?" I answered with a simple "no" and her heart sank a little... I think she would have cried if she had seen what I was going to do to it... here is phase one;
1. take a perfectly good wedding dress, cut up the hem...

2. drag it through some mud, dye the train, and dump some brown paint on it.

3. repeat but create a nice ombre by adding black & drag through some more mud...



Phase two will involve blood... ah I love my job sometimes.

No comments: